Podmínky pro návštěvu Univerzitní knihovny:
- vstup pouze se zakrytými ústy a nosem
- doložit bezinfekčnost.
Dodržování hygienických opatření:
- vstup dezinfekce na ruce
- odchod dezinfekce na ruce
Udržování vzdálenosti mezi sebou alespoň 2 m.
Opening hours (22.5. - 30. 6. 2023)
|Mon - Thu||7:30 - 16:00|
|Fri||8:00 - 14:00|
Opening hours during summer holiday (3. 7. - 31. 8.)
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 12:00
Wiley Digital Archives
Trial access: 16.5. - 9. 6. 2023
You can try access to Wiley Digital Archives - https://app.wileydigitalarchives.com
Wiley Digital Archives contains new databases consisting of unique and rare historical primary sources, digitalized by prominent world specialized societies, libraries, and archives.
Archives include sources from:
- British Association for the Advancement of Science (BAAS)
- New York Academy of Sciences (NYAS)
- Royal Anthropological Institute (RAI)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Royal Geographical Society (RGS with IBG)
Online reservation of study rooms
You can book rooms only through the Portaro catalogue. Times are set to an hour, but if you need to be in the room longer, book multiple times in a row. From now on, we leave everything up to you. You just pick up the room key at the loan desk.
Now you can also book individual rooms with a PC. Therefore, even from individuals, you will go to the loan desk to get the keys.
If you have any questions about reservations or anything else, write to email@example.com
New database STATISTA
The university acquired a new database STATISTA. You can try it now HERE
- is one of the biggest statistical platform
- can be find here enormous amount of data and topics of global scope
- only qualitied information from verified sources
- provides more than 1,5 million statistics, prognosis, documentation, reports and infographics from more than 22 500 sources (includes national and international data)
More information about the database HERE
Electronic information sources
Online databases are available through EZ Proxy from everywhere. For connection through EZ Proxy we recommend using a web browser Microsoft Edge or an anonymous mode Google Chrome. Some web browsers may evaluate remote access as a potential security threat and will not allow access to database.
Manulal for remote access HERE
Manual how to access e-books HERE
For effective search in all electronic sources available at UVS Brno in the Library Catalogue you can use a service EBSCO Discovery.
Also, we chose interesting open access sources for you.
News from the library can be found on Facebook